Thursday, January 31, 2008

Creativity and laughs

Ok, I have to admit that I love to laugh. I love to have a good time thinking outside the box, creating new things that have not been thought about before, and having fun with it all! So today I will share with you some fun! I think this is very clever marketing, very creative, and most of all fun! Cosmo Cricket is coming out with some awesome new lines at CHA Winter 08 and as always in Cosmo style, they have splashed fun everywhere! Really, they are such fun people that just seem to enjoy everything they do.....so refreshing!

So here is a link to the fun! Make sure you scroll down and start with the very first Jon the Warehouse video clip. Now grab your popcorn, sit back, and have some Cosmo fun!

www.cosmocricket.blogspot.com

No comments: