Friday, January 18, 2008

Clear Scaps House album


I had so much fun creating this album! This is a Clear Scraps album and I used the Bo Bunny Vintage Carnival line. I think so many people are intimidated by the Clear concept. I just want to say that I look at it differently! There are many pages that I cover completely and some that I don't......because I am a pretty clean scrapper and seeing so much through from each page to me looks messy. But that is my eye and how I see things. To the next person the clear through the album look is awesome! That is the beauty of creativity that you can take something and make it appeal to your eye and feel proud of what you have made.
I have actually developed this particular project into a class. If you are interested in taking the class feel free to visit www.heartinhandscraps.com and you can view the class and sign up for it there. You can also see a couple more shots of the inside of the album as well on the website!


No comments: