Friday, April 18, 2008

Changing weather!!!


Well, the weather is finally changing her in Wisconsin and I think we might actually be getting a glimpse of spring! We had 3 days in a row this week that were in the 60's and I spent most of those 3 days outside doing garage and yard projects. I still have a lot to do out there, but at least I have a start thanks to the wonderful weather. Now we have a couple of days of rain so it is back to inside projects and catching up on my blogging!


So here is one little fun inside project my daughter and I did! This weekend I will be spending quite a bit of time working in my scrapbook room. I am teaching a class for Clear Scraps at the Scrapbook Expo in Chicago this August and it is time to begin planning that class. The class will be an entire album will full instructions to complete it. If you have not tried an acrylic album before and you plan to attend the Expo in Chicago this will be a great class to take, filled with techniques that you will be able to use over and over again on clear acrylics.


If I am posting less on the blog you will know we have some warm weather days again where I am busy outside getting things in tip top shape for summer!

No comments: