Monday, September 15, 2008

I am home!

Whew....what a weekend! Most of you already know that I was at Scrap Fest in Minnesota which is a huge event! I will tell you that I had a great time working with the Cosmo Cricket folks! They are nice and fun and full of energy!

I won't kid you, I am pooped! Thursday started with the vendor meeting at 6:00 and then booth set up until later that evening. Then Friday and Saturday started early in the morning and went until 10:00 at night. Sunday was the shortest day from mid-morning through late afternoon. I left around 3:30 headed for home. I have over 40 hours of work in 4 days.......and I am beat and I think I need like an extra week of sleep!

I had the best time with scrapbookers from all over the world. I always love this event because there are so many people that are so enthused about paper crafting and my energy just soars! My favorite part of the event is teaching classes! For me that is the most energizing part!

Anyway, if any of you get a chance to head to Scrap Fest next year, you should really go! You will have such a great time! Ok, I should be recovered in a couple of days and back to a more normal routine!

3 comments:

weze said...

great to hear that you had such a fun time & that you made it back safely! Hope you took some pictures

Melissa Kaye said...

Lisa - It was great meeting you at the Cosmo Cricket crop on Saturday night! We all had a blast and loved getting the chance to chat with all of you!

Melissa (The "young" one at singing Table 5)

Cat said...

I had a wedding shoot that weekend, but my friends that tried to go couldn't even get parking spots and when they got a shuttle ride, could barely get into the store. Sounds like I would've had a panic attack!