Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cocktail party!











For those of you who remember a post a few weeks ago about the cocktail party invitation I was looking for feedback for, well the party was last night. If you recall I used the Heidi Grace Jolly and Bright collection to create the invitations. To extend that theme I also used the HG Jolly and Bright collection to create the table tents labeling the food, and the fork holder is decorated with embellishments from the line as well. So anyway, I thought I would share some pictures of the table. I managed to snap this just a few minutes before the guests began arriving.

Anyway, leave a comment and let me know how you incorporate paper crafting into your holiday festivities! I'd love to hear your ideas and what you do. And if you have pictures include a link so I can see what you create too!

3 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Howdy neighbor! Looks like a fun time was had by all! Yum!
Erin

weze said...

Wow! What a gorgeous table you set! and did you make all that yummy looking food yourself? Beautiful job Lisa!

pattyb said...

Looks like you had a great party. All that food looks so yummy.

You know to tell you the truth I never thought about paper crafting for table settings or decorations until this year. I have seen so many beautiful examples and now I would love to try it.