Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Things you can make for your children!


Today in my blog post I want to focus on how you can actually create educational items using your scrapbooking supplies and tools to help teach your children! You will create memories at the same time with this project so it is a bonus!
My daughter is getting ready to enter Kindergarten in the fall and already knows her alphabet and sounds. Now we are working on sight words! So this is the focus of this project!
If you want more detail about how to make a little book like this of your own follow the link below!

http://www.fiskarscrafts.com/projects/t_kidsumbk.aspx

4 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

Back when my oldest was but a baby (he is 11 now) I started an alphabet/number book based on a trip to the zoo....and the next trip to the zoo...and the next. I never did finish that little project. (I know you know why!) Such a cute one for Miss Meliah! She will be well on her way in the fall. Enjoy the day!
Erin

Melanie Stanczyk said...

LOVE IT!!!!!

michelle said...

It is adorable . . . you are so talented.

Tona said...

This book is just fantastic! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!!