Monday, February 8, 2010

Another layout!!!


Here is another layout I wanted to share of my 5 year old daughter at the Pumpkin patch. We have the best pumpkin patch in the world near us. So many fun activities they have set up there from an area you can have a hay fight to a haunted house, goats and sheep, a pumpkin launching machine, hay rides, corn maze, and the list goes on. It is a fun day when we go.

So leave me a comment and let me know if you have a Pumpkin patch near you and what it is like!

Photobucket

4 comments:

mustangkayla said...

What a pretty layout! I took my kiddos to the pumpkin patch this year. We didn't do the maze because it is VERY expensive and at 9 months and 3 1/2, they don't really care anyway. The 3 1/2 year old did LOVE the pony rides and animal petting area though.

Donna said...

Lisa-love this layout, it came together beautiful. Man I have missed a lot on your blog. Happy Belated Birthday!!!! BTW loving the new blog, your tweet name at the end of post is stinkin cute!
I am blogging again, stop by sometime, my blog is always open for you! Have a great week!!!!

Suzi said...

Your page is looking great and your daughter, beautiful!

Tkat said...

this layout is awesome!!! i love the colours and how you did the pictures!!! great look!!! :)