Monday, February 7, 2011

Sneak Away...



Or shall I say "Snique away." That is the name of a new website I just signed up for that offers 4 and 5 star resort/hotels at great discount pricing. You can apparently get as much as 50% off the normal rates.  From the photos I have viewed so far, the places look wonderful!  I found about this particular site through Buzz Agent.  I love getting to try out all kinds of products as a Buzz Agent and then giving my honest feedback of what I think, and what others think as well. 

If you go to their website they have current specials listed.  They also show some peeks of upcoming specials which also include the date that the deal will be available.  Right now they have pictures up for two upcoming resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean that look amazing.  Looks so much better than the snow I see out my window right now!  From what they describe on the website they only release deals for a limited time or until they sell out, depending on which one happens first. 

Curious?  Want to join?  You have to be invited to join the site so just click the special invitation link below and head over to sign up! 

Click here to join Snique Away for free!

Once you join, please come back to this blog post and let me know what you think?  Which resort/hotel caught your eye?

Photobucket

No comments: