Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another class update!

Ok everyone, I have another free class update for all of you!

I have been working with an online store owner to get a kit put together for you so all you have to do is go to one place to purchase the supplies for this free class. This is an online store I have shopped at several times and the customer service and prices are excellent. Jackie is always very easy to work with and I have found her to be very responsive to her customers.

I will be putting a direct link to the kit information on my blog as soon as she has it ready for preorder. It should be going up on her site soon and you preorder the kit in advance. Jackie will order and kit the materials and then the plan is to ship them out at the beginning of September! By preordering she knows the quantities she needs and will be able to make sure everyone that wants to take this class gets a kit! I anticipate rolling out the blog class the third week in September.

You can go check her store out at www.scrappindeals.com. Once I have a direct link to the class kit preorder information I will post it on my blog so you can all start placing your preorders with Jackie. If you have any questions just post a comment on the blog and I will post the answer as a comment in the same thread as well!

Oh, I've got a lot going for the next week or so, so you won't be seeing me make a lot of posts! But keep checking back because more class info will be coming very soon!

No comments: