Thursday, August 7, 2008

Kit link for my free Cosmo Cricket Class...

Hello faithful blog visitors! As promised here is a link to the Scrappin Deals store where you can preorder a kit for my free blog class that will take place around the third week in September. I'm not going to set a firm date at this point because we have to make sure all product will be in so kits will make it in time. That is the target timeframe, but it could change depending on supply availability. So anyway, spread the word to anyone that you know that would be interested in taking this class so they can get in on the fun too! You could even make a crop party out of it and invite a bunch of friends to order a kit and then all get together and work on the class together!

Ok, here is the link so you can go and preorder your kit! When you arrive at the page you will be immersed in Cosmo Cricket Haunted heaven. Just scroll down a bit on the page to get to the kit...you will see the sneak peek photo!

http://www.scrappindeals.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=3468

Remember, I won't be around much on my blog for the next week or so! Leave a message in this thread after you preorder your kit so I can see who is going to be in on the fun! I may even have a little prize for a couple of lucky random posters who have ordered their kits!

11 comments:

MaryNSC said...

Well I just orderd mine.. ;o)
(Thank you for ordering from Scrappindeals.com)

Have FUN where ever U is..
Hugs Mary
I am trying to Get things caught up around here my self..

BethW said...

It's adorable-can't wait to get it!

BethW said...

Got it ordered-that is really a good deal!

Maria said...

Ordered my kit--can't wait to do the class! Looks really cute!

michelle said...

I ordered two kits. I just know that it will be a perfect gift for My sister who loves halloween and how could I not have one too!

Tona said...

I got my kit ordered. :)

Peg said...

I just ordered my kit! I'm so excited to get it and do the class! Now just to get the Halloween photos to put in it.

connie said...

I ordered 2 kits too! One for me and one for my scrappin' buddy. Thanks for doing this.

tumbleweedsandtwisters said...

I agree, it looks really cute! I ordered my kit and can't wait to do it.

Jennifer said...

Just ordered my kit! Can't wait!

stamperwithdayjob said...

Just ordered my kit. Thanks Lisa for the new link. I'm really looking forward to it.