Monday, November 3, 2008

It has arrived!!





Remember how I was telling you I was creating my very first hardcover book about my vacation to Washington DC over at http://www.storiesbyeveryone.com/?
Well it arrived a couple days ago and I want to share it with you. It is really cool because it is like a book you would purchase in the bookstore. I almost felt like my photos looked like a professional photographer because of the crispness, high quality paper the pages are, and because there they all were in a book! Anyway, the photos show the book in it's protective sleeve, the book cover, and two of the inside pages!
I also did a calendar which should be coming in a few days and when it does I will post pictures of it here as well.
I really do love creating pages by hand, but let me tell you that if you want to do gift calendars or gift books this is the way to go! Sometimes I really do not have time to scrap all the photos I want and it is wonderful to know this resource is there to help me when I get behind! And for those non-scrappers who read my blog, well here is your perfect solution! Pop your photos in place, do a little typing and you are done and have a beautiful memory to keep forever.

No comments: