Friday, July 24, 2009

The winner is...

The mirror! So this weekend I will create the mirror and if I have a little time I will also create the card as well to post next week! Maybe eventually I will get to the candle but I also have a few deadlines that need my attention!

I also wanted to thank so many of you who spend your valuable time reading my blog. It means a lot to me that you come here to visit and take such an interest in my work. You guys are what keeps me challenged, keeps me going, and I get so much energy from hearing from all of you! So thanks to each and every one of you for all you do to keep me inspired!

Ok, time to create...

2 comments:

Neasa said...

I just found your blog tonight and WOW! I think I'll be here all night. You are so talented and I'm really enjoying looking at your creations. I'll be back!!!
Neasa in Ireland

DeeDee said...

cannot wait to see what your create...I am sure to love it...