Monday, December 7, 2009

Winners!!!

As promised today is the day to announce the winners from last week. If you recall there were to be 2 winners, one that would win the set of cards and the other that would win the paper crafting kit. I threw all names into a hat and if you posted linking to your blog or facebook you got an extra name in the hat! So the winners are-

Ladydoc- Holiday Card Set
Sandy- Paper Crafting Kit

Ok ladies, send me an e-mail with your mailing address so I can get your prizes out to you! lfalduto at charter dot net

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulations to Ladydoc and Sandy. Thanks Lisa for the beautiful cards you shared with us
Debbie (#4668)

Sandy said...

Did I really win!!! WOW!! What a surprise! THANK YOU!!! I'm SO excited to try making my own cards now! Thank you Lisa for the great giveaway and for the inspirational ideas!! Congrats to Ladydoc too!