Thursday, February 14, 2008

Layouts


Sometimes you create a layout and you think, "oh, that's nice." Other times you create one and you think, "what was I thinking"? Then there are days when you create one and you say, "wow, did I do that"?


This layout is one of those where I wonder if I did it? It is different from much of my work, and I honestly think my style is beginning to change some. I love the soft and elegant look of the layout, and of course the photo is the highlight as it should be! I have to give my sister Sharon credit for the photo. She is a fantastic photographer and took this picture along with many others that I have used on my pages. I have learned a bit from her and have such a long way to go!


I challenge you to do something different today. Try to vary your style, or try to take a photo from a different perspective than usual, or try to use different papers and embellishments than you would normally use. I always get so inspired by moving out of my comfort zone!


Anyway, here is to a variety of layouts and to watching your style change as you continue on your scrapbooking journey!

No comments: