Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

Well you know how it is, right?

I have been very busy in the planning stages of hosting a Fiskateer crop right here in central Wisconsin! The event will be help on April 18th and my brain is flooded with ideas! I want it to be the most fun event ever!

I will be teaching a class to all who attend this event. I will plan something cool.......not to worry. The crop is limited to the first 30 who sign up and I already have 12 and registration just opened on Monday.

If you are a Fiskateer and want to be part of this event please head over to the Fiskateer message board for details of how to register!

4 comments:

connie said...

sounds like alot of fun Lisa. Wish you were closer to Louisiana!

Kelly Jo said...

Lisa, This is a Great idea! I'm sure you will have a blast!

TesoriTrovati said...

Wow! That is awesome! Where will it be? You will have to mention it in your upcoming publicity junkit!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

pattyb said...

Looking forward to meeting you Lisa. My sister and my sister-in-law are coming up from Illinois too. I am so excited.