Monday, February 23, 2009

Tea card


Well winter is still in full swing in Wisconsin between the cold and the snow. So I made this cute little tea bag card for a friend and it is posted over on the Fiskars crafts website. My friend is a fellow tea drinker and there is nothing either of us like better than curling up with a hot cup of tea on those cold winter days. She doesn't live near me so I thought I'd make her a little winter card and enclose something she would enjoy!

You can check out the entire article here-

Come back and post what you think here. I'd love to see or hear about your variations on this project! If you decide to create a tea bag card or maybe hot cocoa or whatever....I would love to see it!

4 comments:

Tona said...

Love this card! What a cute idea to tuck in a tea bag.

Chris C said...

I love the card, its so nice and bright and cheery, I am sure your friend will love it.
The snowflake is stunning.

pattyb said...

I love the idea of making a hot cocoa card for a friend. When I do it I'll send a picture. Thanks for the inspiration.

weze said...

what a great card Lisa! and love the thought of adding a tea bag!