Thursday, October 1, 2009

Two Random winners!

Alrighty, it is time to draw winners as promised for the 2 class kits from Scrap Fest! So here the the winners along with their comments!


Donna said...
I would love to win this so that I could make the frame and then wax over it and give it to my daughter for her daughters room. I guess that makes me the grandma. I hate that word. I sent me over does that count? If not Lisa give the extra to Tami from MN

September 29, 2009 7:32 PM



Debby said...
a little paint, a lot of paper, hmmmm I would really have some fun.

September 25, 2009 6:20 PM


Winners, please send me an e-mail at lfalduto@charter.net with your full name and mailing address and I will get your prize out to you next week! Congrats to both of you!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Happy dance, Happy dance!
I just e mail you.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Tona said...

Congrats to the winners!