Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Garden Party Favor

It is harvest time here in Wisconsin.  By now many tomatoes are fully ripened and ready to pick and can.  Melons and pumpkins are either ready or getting closer.  Soon we will be storing food for another long and cold winter here. 

Before summer is completely over why not host a little garden party.  Celebrate the flowers you still have in bloom and a wonderful summer growing season.  I've created a little garden party favor box which you could fill with candy or perhaps flower seeds for next season? 

I created the little box using my Cricut Wild Card cartridge and used some window plastic to line the inside of the window on the front.  Then I used a couple of flower punches to create the layered flowers on the front of the project.  Add some buttons and a bow for interest and dimension!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sandy #1781 said...

Very cute Lisa! No garden party here, my green thumb will need to wait another year, but I love the box. I'll need to check my Wild Card cartridge (my fav) for ideas like this. Might be just what I need for Christmas gifts.