Sunday, August 22, 2010

Scrapbook Project Kits


Some of you know, and some of you may not know that I have a website where you can go to purchase scrapbook project kits.  These kits are all made up for you with the papers and embellishments along with a set of full color photo instructions.  I've done the shopping, the coordinating, the designing, and some of the cutting work for you.  All you have to do is sit down and put it together.  I started this website in June and I am having so much fun with it!

Once a kit sells out then it moves to the previous kit page and the instructions then become available.  Right now there is the Good Eats Recipe album that sold out a few weeks ago and now the instructions are available! 

In September I will be releasing one complete kit and the second project is going to be just instructions.  Many of you have said that you would like to be able to purchase instructions more quickly so I decided to try it this way for September.  So if you have been waiting for some instructions without having to purchase an entire kit, then September is the month for you! 

If you are a kit person like me and would rather have everything ready for you then there is a great selection of kits on my current kits page as well.  This month features a vacation mini album and a beautiful boxed card kit. 

Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Photobucket

No comments: