Prima Marketing Say it in Crystals has to be one of my all time favorite bling related companies! I just love the crystal flourishes and they keep coming out with such wonderful designs and have included pearls as well!
I recently did a review of Prima's Say it in Crystals over at Craft Test Dumies all about Prima bling and it is the brand new release from CHA Summer. I want to make sure that I put the step by step instructions for the designs on my blog so you would know how to recreate the designs that I made if you desire. That information is below.
Before you begin, make sure you head over to Craft Test Dummies and read the review post first since it has so much information you will want to read!
I have two projects here and the first I will list step by steps for will be the canvas project you see above.
1. Start with an 8"x10" canvas
2. Use a border and corner punch to create a decorative frame that fits your photo.
3. Cut a strip of purple cardstock wide enough to hold the Crystal Swirl piece. I used a flourish stamp and watermark stamp pad to create a light pattern to my purple cardstock. Then I added a thin border of darker purple cardstock that coordinates with my frame behind the crystal panel.
4. Next place the Crystal swirl at the top of the purple panel.
5. Add your Cottage Blossoms to the swirl.
6. Next add some silver glitter to the Prima Craftable flower in a scattered manner.
7. Plade the Prima Love Letter Rose on top of the glittered flower and attach at the bottom of your Crystal swirl.
8. Last I added some glittered chipboard letters to spell "mom" at the bottom.
The next project is an easy birthday card.
1. First I cut apart two of the Say it in Crystal Colorful Lines to use on this card. Then I traced along the edge of my brown paper and cut along the line so the crystals would be a perfect fit.
2. I covered my card blank with striped paper and then attached the brown curved cut paper on the top.
3. Then I attached my Prima Say it in Crystal Colorful Lines along the edge as shown.
4. Next I took one flower from each of the 3 packages and attached on top of the Crystal strips in a cluster
5. On my computer I printed out Happy Birthday strips in blue ink, cut them and placed them under the edge of the flowers. You could also stamp the words and cut them out as well.