Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Christmas in August?


Ok, another trade show project for Cosmo Cricket. I will tell you that I didn't have the chipboard pieces when I created this so I printed out some pretend pieces and asked Julie to place the real ones on at the show. So what you see isn't the actual ready set chipboard. But at the show it was! I also created some cardstock poinsettia's for inside the vase and then place a few sprigs of beads around them.

This was created using the Jolly By Golly line and it is darling. The colors are festive and fun and there are some very cute and very beautiful papers all combined into one collection. I love it!

4 comments:

Tona said...

Oooh, that is really pretty! Ah, for just an ounce of your creativity!

Cathy said...

I love this line...I've been making cards with it already too :)

Tami said...

This is so nice. Thanks for following my blog. I enjoy reading your blog too. Maybe I will get to meet you at MOA in Sept? I love CC so much and your art is so great.

Craftastic Life said...

This is beautiful!! I love RED!