Thursday, March 25, 2010

Big Picture Scrapbooking

Well for awile now I've been working on a class concept for Big Picture Scrapbooking. That's right everyone, I have a class coming soon to Big Picture Scrapbooking! I am very excited about this and I will keep you updated on this class and when it will be available! I just wanted you to know why I have been kind of quiet....working on something BIG!

Anyway, since I am totally immersed in creating my class and not a ton of time to create crafty fun to share with you, why don't you inspire me! Post a link to a photo of something crafty you have done recently or if you don't want to post for the whole group to view, then send me a picture via e-mail at lfalduto at charter dot net. I'd love to see what all of you are working on these days!


Photobucket

9 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Wow! Congrats on the class! I am sure it is going to be fabulous! I myself haven't had much time to create. We moved a couple weeks ago and with two little ones undertoe 24-7, it takes a LONG time to get unpacked and settled!

TracyM #6773 said...

Congratulations Lisa :o)

Lisa's Scrap Site said...

GOOD FOR YOU LISA,CONGRATS....

michelle said...

Congratulations I know you have been working hard !

I have made a couple of Mini books lately.

http://www.fiskateers.com/community/photo/55084/

One for my New Grand Niece a name book!

http://www.fiskateers.com/community/photo/55667

A class I took with Stephanie Akcerman learn to make the roses okay I need practice but not bad for my first ones

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Can't wait to hear what you are working on!!!!

jen said...

Congrats on the class!! I've been busy with cards lately...posting quite regularly! WOW for me! This one is pretty fun-
http://jenshearsdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/03/let-your-dreams-take-flight.html

Unknown said...

congrats!!!!

Unknown said...

How awesome! Cant' wait to know the details!

Tona said...

Congrats on the class! I've just been working on an ATC swap lately. I just mailed the 1st swap off without taking a picture :(