Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crafty Kids!

So a couple of months ago I was asked if I would like to join the Design Team over on Crafts Unleashed by my good friend Jenny Rohrs. Of course I was thrilled that Jenny had asked me! I have several posts on the site over there and today I wanted to share one with you from this week.

This post features my 6 year old daughter creating a Lei from a kit I received from Crafts Unleashed. She had a blast making this and when she was done she decided she wanted to give it to her Kindergarten teacher as a gift. So she proudly packed it in her backpack and took it to school!

Anyway, check out the link below to this article and while you are there check out the rest of the site as well. Lots of crafty things happening over there!

http://www.craftsunleashed.com/index.php/kids-stuff/kids-crafts-fun-with-leis/


Photobucket

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Sounds like a great post. Off to check it out!

Suzi said...

I did check it out. It is a great post. The lei is cute, but that daughter of yours is beautiful!