Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Asking a Favor...



As you all know I am starting up a new business called Paper Fashions Boutique.  My online store will feature paper crafting kits of a wide assortment, appealing to all crafters.  I will be creating mini album kits, card kits, layout kits, and altered item/home decor kits.  Not just any kit, but kits that are distinctive and unique.  I want to make sure I am reaching all crafters with my new venture so if you know of someone who would enjoy being able to purchase exclusive kits please send them to my website to sign up for my newsletter.  That way when I launch kits at the beginning of June they won't miss a thing!
  Here is a link to my site:


Thanks in advance for helping me out!  You guys really are the best!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you planning on a DT Lisa?

lfalduto said...

Good question on the DT! Since these are project based kits with step by step instructions for a specific project I do not have a need for a Design Team. But you never know, as time goes on I may change my format and such so stay tuned!

Merdrey said...

signed up for the newsletter! =)