Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sneak Peek Time!

Ok, as promised here are a couple of teaser sneak peeks for my loyal blog readers of both kits I will be releasing on June 1st! Here are photos of the first kit I will be releasing on launch day. Any guesses?





Ok, and look below for a couple of images from the second kit that will be available!  See if you have any guesses about that project kit!





I simply cannot wait for the actual launch date!  Remember, these are limited quantities so if you see something you want, you may need to purchase it quickly in order to get one!  Once they are gone, then instructions will be available for purchase on the site without any supplies.


If you want to sign up to get full information via the newsletter to keep you informed of all Scrapbook projects kits each month just click on the link below.

Paper Fashions Boutique


Photobucket

9 comments:

mustangkayla said...

WHOOP WHOOP! Congrats on getting it up and going! I bet it was a lot of HARD work! I'm wishing you LOTS of success! Off to check it out! Fab sneaks!

Unknown said...

I'm thinking we've got some amazing Cosmo Cricket for a birdhouse going on Lisa. Looks GREAT~

billiejo said...

Oh, I love this line by Cosmo Cricker. Are we looking at some kind of a recipe book? I have a few other thoughts, but will just wait and see. Congrats on being ready. I just wish I could see what you are up to on the 1st, but alas, that is my day to teach and I leave the house at 7:00am Arizona time (same as Pacific during the summer) and don't return until around 8:00pm.

Tona said...

Oooh, they both look great! Hmmm, I'm guessing a wall plaque for the 1st one & a birdhouse for the second one? Those are 2 of my favorite Cosmo Cricket lines.

lfalduto said...

billiejo.....just so you know if everything goes as planned the site should go live at midnight so by the time you wake up that morning things should be rolling!

TesoriTrovati said...

So excited!!!!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Sandy #1781 said...

Thanks Lisa! I'll be checking when I first get up. Woo Hoo!!!

Viji Siddharth said...

very very cute!

Unknown said...

Very excited for you!! Can't wait to see the new site in the morning.

Warmest Wishes - Sarah