Thursday, March 27, 2008

Great Dollar Store finds


I love dollar stores! You can find such unique things in a dollar store for next to nothing! I love to just go in and browse and then start thinking creativly. The item pictured is from a dollar store and it measures 20" wide by 14" tall. I took patterned papers and filled in each area attaching with a liquid adhesive on the back. When I saw it I was reminded of a coloring book but instead of thinking about coloring with solid colors I thought patterned paper would be beautiful in each area! It is a lovely and decorative wall hanging that I created very inexpensively!


So I challenge you to go browsing at the dollar store and see what you can find. Then doing something creative with it! When you are done, come back to my blog and post a link to your creation! I love to be inspired by others ideas and work!

No comments: