Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cosmo Cricket project






Hey all! Ok, so today I had a little time set aside to finish my latest Cosmo Cricket project! You will see the creatiion above. I love the colors in this line and the cozy fall feel the entire line has. I wanted to get this done and up before it felt too much line Winter and Christmas. I think we are well on our way there, but thought I'd sneak this in before we go completely in that direction.

This project is a photo flip stand. There are photo sleeves behind the main page and you flip it open and insert your pictures. It is a fun piece to have sitting out for visitors to browse through your family photos.

Come back Monday for a special holiday announcment on my blog which will include a chance for you to win!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Love this! Absolutely adorable! What a great idea - think I'll make an attempt at one for Christmas =)

TesoriTrovati said...

What a cute idea. And as ever, your work is so clever and beautifully executed! Enjoy the day! Erin

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Cute project Lisa!

mustangkayla said...

Oh, I absolutely love it! Fabulous work!

Tona said...

I love this!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

sooooooooooo cute! I want it! lol cher