Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Touching Thanksgiving Story!

As many of you know I do some work with the Cosmo Cricket folks from time to time. I have been involved with their awesome company almost since the time they started it doing project work and teaching. I must tell you that they are a great bunch of people. They are fun, quirky, creative and just down to earth nice.

While I was with Julie and Lindsay at Scrap Fest they shared a touching story with me. Well, they finally decided it was time to post this story over on the Cosmo Cricket blog to share with the world. I was touched when they shared the story with me in person and when I watched the videos about the story I was touched even more, most likely because of the pictures that go with the story and a special family connection.

So below is the link and I just want to say I am over the top happy for Lindsay. He is one of the nicest guys I know and he totally deserves this family happiness in his life.

www.cosmocricket.typepad.com

And before you run off to hear all about Lindsay's story I just want to say to pop back in soon! I have just started work on a brand new project using the latest Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg line!

2 comments:

jen said...

I saw that post on their blog the other day- so awesome!
Can't wait to see what you're up to with Nutmeg! ;)

mustangkayla said...

Such a beautiful story! I'm a HUGE CC fan! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!