Monday, November 2, 2009

My next Costco Road Show!!!

Ok blog readers, I am going to let you know well in advance when I will be doing my next Costco Road show so you can get it on your calendars! Next I am going to be in Illinois doing a Road show and I know there are quite a few of you that read my blog and live in Illinois so this will be convenient for you. Since it is in the Chicago area it is also close to Indiana, Iowa, and Wisconsin!

I will be at the Costco at Lake in the Hills, Illinois December 15-20 doing a 6 day road show. I can't wait, I had such a blast this past week in Grafton and met so many wonderful people! If you want specific details about the Road show feel free to send me an e-mail and I will answer you back promptly! LFalduto@charter.net

Ok, I will be back with creative projects to share soon! Stay tuned...

No comments: