Thursday, November 5, 2009

Party Invitation


So how many of you are already Christmas crafting or at least thinking about a plan for Christmas crafting?

Well as I previously posted I have been working on the invitation for my husband's annual employee cocktail party which we host at our home. I have my sample invitation done and thought I would post a picture and ask for some feedback from my expert blog readers!

So please leave some feedback and let me know what you like, what you would change, or what you would get rid of all together! I look forward to reading your comments!

8 comments:

Suzi said...

They are beautiful. The one thing I would do differently is make them A2 size, rather than square, so you wouldn't have to pay extra postage. I'm really not cheap. I'd just rather spend the money on scrap supplies, not postage! LOL!

pattyb said...

I looked really hard to find something I don't like about it. I really couldn't...the invite is beautiful. I would only add somewhere on the front that it's an invitation...otherwise it looks more like a Christmas card.

Gail said...

I like them.
I don't think I'd change a thing!

Unknown said...

Very nice Lisa! It is beautiful!!!

sandyh50 said...

This is beautiful!

Donna said...

By George I think you've got it!

Looks great, love the stiching around each of the squares, nice detail.

Dawne Carlisle said...

Lisa - I think this is absolutely fabulous! Classy and beautiful!

Janie said...

You rock. I look so foreward to seeing what you are cooking up for this years party. Would ya notice any "crashers"?