Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bye Bye Old Look...........


For those of you who have been around following my blog for awhile you know that I've asked a couple of times if I should do a blog make over. Each time I have asked for feedback mostly I have heard that it doesn't matter what my blog looks like, you come here for content. That has made me feel better than you will ever know! I appreciate each and every one of you who take the time to come and read what I am up to, that means a lot.

Although it doesn't seem to be important to my blog readers, I've decided that it is important to me! So I have hired a blog designer! Yep, that is right, I've put the creativity into the hands of an official blog designer and cannot wait for her to begin work. She said she will be starting this week! So stay tuned to some cool changes that should be coming very soon! See the photo above? This is my favorite color combination and will be the key colors on my new blog. Fresh, fun, alive, playful and bright!

I've completed all the paperwork and sent in my payment so now it is only a matter of time. I cannot wait until it is done and up and then of course I want to get everyone's feedback. Who knows, I may even have to do a nice little giveaway in honor of my new blog look once it is up and running!

More CHA project posts and an organizational giveaway coming soon so check back often over the next few days for those as well!

3 comments:

jen said...

I love those colors & can't wait to see what she comes up with for you! :)

Tona said...

I can't wait to see what she comes up with ;)

mustangkayla said...

Its always fun to get a makeover! I look forward to seeing it! I've thought about chaning mine, but have heard horror stories of people wiping out all their previous posts and that has me terrified to try!