Friday, January 22, 2010

Cosmo Cricket Material Girl



As promised I am here with the Cosmo Cricket projects I created for CHA. Cosmo Cricket is releasing 3 new lines at the show and they are called Material Girl, Joy Ride and Garden Variety. You will get so see all 3 collections here over the next few days. I've created 10 projects total for the show and a special event that Cosmo Cricket is doing with a vendor partner.

Today I am featuring my personal favorite of the new release which is Material Girl. This line is just darling! So many cute Ready, Set, Chipboard embellishments and the patterns of the paper to coordinate are perfect.

One of the projects pictured is a 12"x12" canvas that I've altered using some photos and Cosmo Cricket Material Girl patterned cardstocks and Ready, Set, Chipboard. Then the frame that goes around the outside is a separate piece made by Sierra Pacific. I stained it and added some paper elements to that as well.

Also above you will see a little spiral notebook I created using Material Girl. I love creating little journals. This was something that the Cosmo Cricket folks didn't even know I was creating. My little gesture to wish them well at CHA!

I have a couple other Material Girl items that I will post on a separate day, so be sure to stop back!

9 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Cute, cute, cute! I look forward to seeing more projects!

Donna said...

Love them, so cute! I also love material girl and will be waitng in line to get it. Great job Lisa!

smahrty said...

Lisa your style is amazing! Love the projects. cant wait to see the rest.

Tona said...

I love this line! Your projects are wonderful too!

LollyChops said...

Your projects are awesome!

I love that little mini book most of all!

Melanie Stanczyk said...

Lisa the layout ROCKS!

No matter what you say about layouts---yours always looks great!

This layout is in my top 5 for this CHA!

Meg said...

Such cute projects Lisa :)

Lisa's Scrap Site said...

YOU'RE SO TALENTED,LISA

lavendarrose29 said...

Those are very cute projects. I cannot wait to see al the new stuff thats coing out.