Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Blog Design!!!

If you have visited my blog in the past few days you have no doubt seen some very exciting changes! I know most of you told me that you visit my blog for the content, not for the design. But since it was bugging me I decided to go ahead and spice things up on here a bit.

A huge thanks to Emily who I hired to do my blog design! Those of you who know me, know that I do well with paper in my hands. I can create all kinds of things from cards, to layouts to dimensional altered items. What I cannot do is design work on my computer. It doesn't excite me like working with paper and although I have tried to force myself, I just can't get it the groove!

So a round of applause for those who can design with digital elements. I admire you all greatly!

Now big kudos to Emily who spent a great deal of time working with me on this design. She was very easy to work with and a great communicator! I found her blog design prices to be very reasonable. You know the best part? Emily is a scrapbooker herself. That is right she has piles of papers and embellishments just like the rest of us. So if you have been thinking about creating a blog design for your own blog, or know of anyone who wants a blog design done I will give you Emily's information below. Tell her that Lisa from Paper Fashions sent you.

Here is the site I found Emily through when I clicked the Shoppe and then the blog design link:

http://www.polkadotplum.com/index.php

Here is Emily's website:

http://polkadotpixels.com/

So leave me a comment and let me know what you think of the new design! I'd love to hear everyone's feedback!

3 comments:

billiejo said...

Now I see it Lisa. The blog design, (colors, ribbon, birds, everything) is really appealing. Today, when I logged on, there was only writing and no pictures, so the new site really stands out and it's lovely. Way to go and good job Emily.

Paula said...

This was definately money well spent! I adore your blog design - so totally me. I love it.

Meg said...

It looks great Lisa! Love the new look :)