Thursday, January 28, 2010

Garden Variety, final photos!



So my last project with the new Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety line is this open topped box. I thought this would make the perfect drop spot for those smaller magazines like the Farmers Almanac. What better line to show off the Farmers Almanac than Garden Variety! You can see the front and back views above.

Tune in tomorrow, as I have a new paper trimmer and I am going to give you a little review! This is another brand new release from Fiskars!

10 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Cute altered box! I can't wait to see the new trimmer and hear your review! I haven't found one yet that I am sold on!

jen said...

Lisa, this is adorable!! And I love your new blog (I think I mentioned that the first time I saw it, but in case I didn't...!)
Have a great day!

Laura C said...

WOW - I like!

Tona said...

I love this!!!!!

Holly Denghel said...

Very cute. Can't wait to hear your trimmer opinion ... I've yet to find one that meets all my needs.

Vicki in MD said...

I love the new look - it feels like spring! The projects are great. CC came out with such a wonderful line. I think I may want to lift the sewing kit for my sil and mil. thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

lovely projects and a great new look blog! The ribbon holder is a great idea. alas I have no room for one of those in my little spot.

Anonymous said...

I love the altelered box.It is really cute.

Joan Fiskateer #808

Lisa's Scrap Site said...

I'M LOVING YOUR ALTERED ART,GREAT JOB,LISA.........

Anonymous said...

Lisa, love the new projects! Can't wait to get my hands on some of the new lines! Hope you had a great birthday and congrats on the new blog design. Totally better 100%! =)